Miles By Motorcycle
established 11 years ago
First Post! Of Hitch Pins And TiresSubscribe to this blog RSS Feed
    You must be logged in and belong to this group to post to this forum.
    1 of 6
    buffalo
    14 years ago
    OK, a lame way to get posts started but that's the way it is with first posts...

OMC (obligatory motorcycle content): I'll have to post a picture of the hitch pin clip I just caught in my rear tire on Sunday. It must be at least 4" long.

Fortunately, Josh noticed it when we stopped on the side of Bealsville Road after bypassing the long lines at White's Ferry on River Road.

My "stop and go" tire repair kit worked just fine, and I'm sold on Aerostitch's tire pump now, as it worked really well.

Hopefully, I'll be able to get my Metzler M3 Sportec replaced by Bob's BMW this week so I can get out again by next weekend--I don't believe in extended riding on plugged tires...
    2 of 6
    Yermo
    14 years ago
    And you'll have to update your profile pic!

Stacie put together the first comp of a new look for the site and she's got a first version of a logo put together. It pretty much nails it.

We'll see how long it is before I have a chance to start working on the google maps integration that we talked about.
    3 of 6
    Yermo
    14 years ago
    Here's that photo.

And it's very important. One man working. One man managing. And one man behind the camera documenting the misadventure.

Photo #4710
    Yermo
    13 years ago
    Management.
    4 of 6
    mothman
    14 years ago
    Duncan you have to stop using them non factory parts

it all started with that electronic deer whistle
    5 of 6
    Yermo
    14 years ago
    @Mothman does that GT750 waterbuffalo of yours still run?
    6 of 6
    mothman
    14 years ago
    yes, I started about a month ago