Miles By Motorcycle
established 11 years ago
March 9th Ride to RevZillaSubscribe to this blog RSS Feed
    You must be logged in and belong to this group to post to this forum.
    26 of 70
    Jay
    11 years ago
    If you still have room by then, I'd like to go. I can meet wherever the MD Contingent is going to be. Anyone know if tires will be the same price as their website? The Uly needs new shoes.
    27 of 70
    rshaug
    11 years ago
    I can fit 4 grown up passengers pretty easily. I think that's everyone so far that's expressed interest... Me, Josh, Yermo, Duncan, and Jay at this point. Long term weather is saying 50s though....could be bike weather after all. Regardless, happy to take whoever fits
    28 of 70
    jpcfjr
    11 years ago
    Four on the back of the Kawi? What do you think you have there, an fjr????

29 of 70
    rshaug
    11 years ago
    Please...the truck isn't THAT big! LoL
    30 of 70
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    Audrey also wanted to go. If there's no room I'll be happy to take my cage up there. Even if it's 50's down here, we'll want to check conditions up there as it can be significantly different.
    31 of 70
    Andrew Pain
    11 years ago
    Y'all have fun. I'll be working.
    32 of 70
    jpcfjr
    11 years ago
    Andrew, clearly you have never hung out with this crowd.
    33 of 70
    AGrip
    11 years ago
    rshaug wrote:
    I can fit 4 grown up passengers pretty easily. I think that's everyone so far that's expressed interest... Me, Josh, Yermo, Duncan, and Jay at this point. Long term weather is saying 50s though....could be bike weather after all. Regardless, happy to take whoever fits :-)

I guess I'll sit in the back with the Triumph.
    34 of 70
    Andrew Pain
    11 years ago
    What? They don't usually have fun?
    35 of 70
    jpcfjr
    11 years ago
    Looking outside right now it's hard to believe we're gonna go anywhere on Saturday.
    36 of 70
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    What does it look like in your area? Up here it's at best a light dusting followed by rain.
    37 of 70
    jpcfjr
    11 years ago
    Snowing and blowing. We have about 4 inches already. It's a wet snow and I don't expect it to last on the ground but it's coming fast and furiously. Bike ain't goin nowhere for a few days.
    38 of 70
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    There's hardly any to speak of up here.

Photo #867
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    Raging Nostorm
    39 of 70
    jpcfjr
    11 years ago
    Photo #868
    jpcfjr
    11 years ago

40 of 70
    Jay
    11 years ago
    Carroll County (home) looks about the same as what Josh got - about 4 inches so far. At work in Anne Arndel county there is nothing but wet. The worst is supposed to come later today - another 6 inches in Carroll County.
    41 of 70
    rshaug
    11 years ago
    Looking at the weather, windows, and forecast I think there is a solid chance that we'll be riding up to RevZ
    42 of 70
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    Certainly looking that way.
    43 of 70
    jpcfjr
    11 years ago
    Yup, petered out here....prolly ride to work tomorrow. :-0
    44 of 70
    jpcfjr
    11 years ago
    Rob, what time are we leaving from the Starbucks in Springfield (or wherever)?

Does it make sense to go through College Park or should we meet the MD crew further north?
    45 of 70
    rshaug
    11 years ago
    Great question Josh, maybe 9-10am??? since we're headng to Philly if we take the straight route we'll be going up either 95 or the BW. If we take 95 superslab we can meet them right in College park as it's right there.
    46 of 70
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    Yea, 95 is probably the best bet.

Note, Revzilla closes at 4. Highs are forecast to be around 52.
    47 of 70
    rshaug
    11 years ago
    Meet in College Park at 10am?
    48 of 70
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    10 AM, here at my house. Check.
    49 of 70
    rshaug
    11 years ago
    Josh, meet at 9am at Springfield (Mall) Starbucks?
    50 of 70
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    If only this loser could get his %!#!@#$!$# app finished this would all be so much easier.