Miles By Motorcycle
established 11 years ago
Reservations MadeSubscribe to this blog RSS Feed
    You must be logged in and belong to this group to post to this forum.
    1 of 3
    Yermo
    13 years ago
    Josh called this morning to tell me that no rooms are available at Deals Gap Resort for the whole week of May 15th. He reserved two rooms for the days he could.

It turned out that there was one of the "Apartment" Rooms available up until the Friday the 20th, so I reserved that room from Sunday May 15th to Friday May 20th. We would check out on Friday and head back, which is probably for the best anyway.

This moves the schedule up by one day. Instead of arriving at Deal's Gap on Monday we would arrive on Sunday.

The room has two bunk beds and two futons.
    2 of 3
    jpcfjr
    13 years ago
    Cool. My current plan is to slab it down Sunday morning and this time (fingers crossed) get there before dark. I could change this plan to leave on Saturday and take the slow route but that remains to be seen.

Since I was unable to get rooms for May 18th (Wednesday), that will be the day I go to Chattanooga. Thursday and Friday I'll be back at the Gap. May leave Friday morning or Saturday morning to return depending on various factors like weather, exhaustion, etc.

To be clear Yermo, did you get a room for Friday night or are you leaving on Friday?
    3 of 3
    Yermo
    13 years ago
    Just a heads up. The room I got can accommodate 6 people, so if you decide to stick around at the Gap there'll be room for you.