Miles By Motorcycle
established 11 years ago
The PaceSubscribe to this blog RSS Feed
    You must be logged in and belong to this group to post to this forum.
    1 of 6
    Ian
    13 years ago
    Nick Ienatsch originally wrote this article for Motorcyclist almost twenty years ago, in the November 1991 edition, and it all still applies today (except for him lamenting about riders not waving to each other). The Pace is about good street riding.

2 of 6
    jpcfjr
    13 years ago
    Outstanding Ian...thanks for posting. I look forward to riding with you someday!

Josh
    3 of 6
    Ian
    13 years ago
    Likewise!

I'd read that article before and just came across it again today, so I thought I'd share it.
    4 of 6
    isurfne
    13 years ago
    Great Article. The more i look through this site the more gems i find hidden here. Riding with you guys in the gap was amazing, and i hope to repeat this experience again soon.
    5 of 6
    Yermo
    13 years ago
    @isurfne Ian is the buddy of mine with whom I first encountered Deal's Gap back in the day. Some years later he heinously moved away to Canada saying he would ship his bike out to go ride the Gap as we had been.

Of course that didn't happen.

So to obligate him to join me, I bought the Silver 'S, named it' "Ian's bike", a.k.a. "The Guest Bike" and the rest is history.

So we should all gang up on Ian to get him to come out and join us on a run to the Gap ...

You know @Ian, I do believe it's your turn.
    6 of 6
    Ian
    13 years ago
    Guilty as charged.

If I can manage to make some money, I should be able to fly in next year. Mid-May, as usual? Won't be able to do it if I'm broke, though.