Miles By Motorcycle
established 11 years ago
Off Roading this weekendSubscribe to this blog RSS Feed
    You must be logged in and belong to this group to post to this forum.
    1 of 6
    SprintKS
    14 years ago
    Pics are not the best...I always forget to take them while riding :).

My sons, who just turned 15, and I went out riding this weekend on our KTM's. Perfect weather and the trails were amazing!!

I love getting back in the woods and this time of year it's beautiful...unfortunately I didn't take any pics while in said woods...grrrr

Oh well, here's a few of I did take. Brad in blue, Brian in red.

Photo #4577
    SprintKS
    13 years ago

Photo #4578
    SprintKS
    13 years ago

Photo #4579
    SprintKS
    13 years ago

Photo #4580
    SprintKS
    13 years ago

Photo #4581
    SprintKS
    13 years ago

2 of 6
    Yermo
    14 years ago
    That looks like so much fun! I haven't been dirt biking in so many years now ... miss it!
    3 of 6
    Phil
    14 years ago
    mike looked like a great day down there, this is the best time of the year to ride dirt. been out on my mine as well, I am bring it down from maine to do so rides around my house,
    4 of 6
    buffalo
    14 years ago
    Nice pics. It's been *way* too long since I've been on a dirt bike...
    5 of 6
    SprintKS
    14 years ago
    Well you all should get back on a dirt bike! I absolutely love riding back in the woods. I think the plan is to bring the KTM (along with Triumph of course) to Deals in May...so anyone who wants to give it a go is welcome to.
    6 of 6
    Yermo
    14 years ago
    @SprintKS I've never ridden a KTM. I just might take you up on that offer. There are so many cool trails around there. If either Bruce or Ian join me, then the R1100S will be down there, so if you're interested you could take that through a gap run.