Miles By Motorcycle
established 11 years ago
m-by-mc stickers!Subscribe to this blog RSS Feed
    You must be logged in and belong to this group to post to this forum.
    1 of 4
    Yermo
    14 years ago
    Phaedon, a friend of Yun's, works at a print shop. Long story short, he had printed up some proofs of the m-by-mc logo, but they didn't turn out so well. Initially, he thought it was just the printer.

I came home today and in my mailbox I found proofs he had redone that look perfect!

They are laminated performance vinyl similar to the European Country Code stickers you see all over the place. Stacie did the logo, as I had mentioned previously.

I've got 17 stickers to share. One is going on my bike and one on the guest bike. They are appropriate for flat surfaces. They are largish at 6" across.

At some point I'll see about getting smaller flexible ones made up for helmets and curved surfaces.

If anyone wants one of these to slap on their bikes to shamelessly promote this little site, I'll mail you one. Just send me a message with your mailing address.

2 of 4
    mothman
    14 years ago
    so when are you going to have coffee mugs, T-shirts & hats?
    3 of 4
    jpcfjr
    14 years ago
    17 stickers won't go far. If you want some bulk stickers cheap, check out 1. I have purchased band stickers from them multiple times over the years...great service and VERY inexpensive and superfast.
    4 of 4
    Yermo
    14 years ago
    @jpcfjr Cool. Thanks for the recommendation.

@mothman yea, that's coming.