I know it's cold but...Subscribe to this blog RSS Feed
    You must be logged in and belong to this group to post to this forum.
    1 of 7
    jpcfjr
    11 years ago
    There is a vampire movie marathon at my house tomorrow and, well, I must escape. Anybody want to ride somewhere? ANYWHERE?!

Have heated gear, will travel.
    2 of 7
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    I wish I could but I need to bust ass for the week to get the new software finished and installed on the site.
    3 of 7
    rshaug
    11 years ago
    Sooooo sorry! This has been "catch up on errands" weekend after continuous travel.
    4 of 7
    rshaug
    11 years ago
    jpcfjr wrote:
    There is a vampire movie marathon at my house tomorrow...

I'm guessing not the "good" kind of vampire movies i.e.: Blade [1,2]; Underworld [1 only]; Ultraviolet; Dracula [either the Hammer Studios version or the Gary Oldman one]; I am Legend [Vincent Price version or The Omega Man]; Nosferatu; or the new version of Fright Night; or the True Blood series.

My fear for you is that this was in fact a marathon of "sparkly vampire" movies.
    5 of 7
    jpcfjr
    11 years ago
    Negative.

Oh well, it was a long shot. In other news I tried on helmets yesterday and I am leaning toward the Shoei Qwest. Feels lighter than the Arai Profile and is very well made. Should be significantly quieter as well as there are less sharp edges to catch the wind.
    6 of 7
    rshaug
    11 years ago
    I've only worn Shoei since about 1985-'86ish (Bell before that...eek) and always liked them. they fit my head well and have been comfortable. I have a Simpson that I got for car racing (different requirements for fireproofing like kevlar chinstraps and kevlar liners etc...) that is super comfy but don't know if that translates to their motorcycle helmets.
    7 of 7
    buffalo
    11 years ago
    Sorry, was caught up with the latest collection of trivial to-do's that had been piling up.

But it never hurts to ask, and I'd encourage you to do so in the future.