Miles By Motorcycle
established 11 years ago
Stuff! - a milestone reached.Subscribe to this blog RSS Feed
    You must be logged in and belong to this group to post to this forum.
    1 of 27
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    Ok, figuring that there's little to a coffee mug there is now an official M-BY-MC coffee mug available for sale!

Check out the new Stuff section:

2 of 27
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    Photo #739
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    M-BY-MC Coffee Mug
    3 of 27
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    Photo #740
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    Ladies T-Shirt
    4 of 27
    AGrip
    11 years ago
    If you're going to stick with Zazzle.com, here are some other things I think would be cool:
    Link #4806
    AGrip
    11 years ago

Keychains, Custom Keychains, Personalized Photo Key Chains

Create custom Keychains! Add your photos, text, or design to a keychain online. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

http://www.zazzle.com/custom/keycha...

Link #4807
    AGrip
    11 years ago

Custom travel mugs: design your own custom travel mugs at Zazzle

At Zazzle, you can create custom travel mugs from your own photos, images and designs. Order custom travel mugs for yourself, family or friends.

http://www.zazzle.com/custom/mugs/t...

5 of 27
    rshaug
    11 years ago
    Should anything be inferred about your preferences by where the M-b-M rider is pointing??
    6 of 27
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    You mean on the t-shirt?
    7 of 27
    John St John
    11 years ago
    I miss the M-B-M sticker that was on the K-bike I sold. How can a get more of those?
    8 of 27
    jpcfjr
    11 years ago
    Swag is still the preferred term. Bands use it all the time.

$34.95 for the t-shirt seems a little steep. Did I read that correctly?
    9 of 27
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    John, just shoot me your address here or on facebook and I'll mail you some.

Josh, yea, it's steep. I'm looking at other options that are hopefully more reasonable.
    11 of 27
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    Looking around online and trying a few other services it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to get the price down much at all unless I buy in bulk. The one off prices are much higher, as one would expect.

I looked at spreadshirt.com to see if I could find a cheaper option, at least a few dollars cheaper, but unfortunately they are telling me they can't accommodate the design because it's too 'thin' for their machines.

I'll see about putting together a mens t-shirt option. Then it's back to coding. The site is turning into so much more work than I had hoped.
    12 of 27
    jpcfjr
    11 years ago
    Cafepress is a company I have a little experience with.

They don't look any cheaper though.
    13 of 27
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    I tried to use them as well but their design tool wasn't allowing me to accommodate the M-BY-MC logo.

I'll have to see what I can do.
    14 of 27
    rshaug
    11 years ago
    This is who I used:

Lots of stuff, lots of options, good design tool, and you can get a free sample
    15 of 27
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    But these guys don't let you set up a store where they handle all the order fullfillment, shipping, etc. I really don't want to have to deal with inventory et. al.

Or am I missing something?
    16 of 27
    rshaug
    11 years ago
    Yermo, here's a composite of what a hat could look like with the modified logo I sent (modified to be easier to stitch).

Photo #741
    rshaug
    11 years ago
    M-by-M hat
    17 of 27
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    Thank you so much for all the help. Strangely, I've never done anything like this before but I'm trying to come up to speed at least marginally.
    18 of 27
    jpcfjr
    11 years ago
    Without your website this doesn't make much sense for you Yermo. I love the hat but this needs to be a marketing tool since you won't make direct dollars from it. IMHO
    19 of 27
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    Agreed. I'll include the site address.

My hope is that expanding the site, getting more cool people involved, being able to ride more will benefit us all.
    20 of 27
    JerryUncaged
    11 years ago
    Have you spoken to "Gnarly Artly Design Shop" about t-shirts? He might be able to help you.
    21 of 27
    rshaug
    11 years ago
    Agreed Josh. The part not shown is the assumption that the website is stiched in either below the graphic or on the back of the hat. I was doing this while on a conf call and had limited "shared resources" available
    22 of 27
    rshaug
    11 years ago
    This place does front and back stiching and says they have no minimums.
    Link #4830
    rshaug
    11 years ago
    23 of 27
    rshaug
    11 years ago
    Another option I'm investigating:
    Link #4832
    rshaug
    11 years ago

Build Your Own Custom Hats

Build your own custom hats on lids.com. Add your own art, images, and text to lids.com selection of adjustable hats, caps, beanies, and visors.

http://custom-hats.lids.com/DesignL...
    24 of 27
    jpcfjr
    11 years ago
    "I was doing this while on a conf call and had limited "shared resources" available"

Ah multi tasking...or as I like to say, "Doing more than one thing badly"
    25 of 27
    rshaug
    11 years ago
    Or as I like to say "Doing more than one thing exceptionally well"