Miles By Motorcycle
established 11 years ago
Bob's BMW Track DaySubscribe to this blog RSS Feed
    You must be logged in and belong to this group to post to this forum.
    2 of 8
    Ian
    13 years ago
    Sounds totally worthwhile. I would do it.
    3 of 8
    Yermo
    13 years ago
    I missed last year's track day. I think I will do this one. Between Total Control II, Track day, California Super Bike School, Deals Gap, it'll be a motorcycling eventful year.

I'm toying with the idea of attending the Honda Hoot for no particular reason at all other than I've never been.
    4 of 8
    Ian
    13 years ago
    This reminds me that a friend sometimes organizes track days here in my area. I'm being thrifty at the moment, but if I can swing it this summer I'd love to do one.

Yermo, sounds like you'll be too busy to go cross-country again!
    5 of 8
    Yermo
    13 years ago
    You might be right. I've got two things in June. So far nothing in July or August. I have been toying with doing a Nova Scotia trip around the time the Sterling Clan goes to Maine. Dunno.

I just finished watching the Long Way Down. It's always amazing to me how many themes in Long Way Round and Long Way Down are reflected in my own trips. I think I will have to go Out There again ...
    6 of 8
    buffalo
    13 years ago
    This is deeply tempting--especially if my wrist is working again reliably by that point.
    7 of 8
    Yermo
    13 years ago
    I certainly hope that it'll be working well long before then. But either way, take it easy and focus on getting it healed solidly before you try to put any kind of load on it.
    8 of 8
    buffalo
    13 years ago
    Yeah, no worries, I'd rather miss one thing now, than many for rushing it...