Miles By Motorcycle
established 11 years ago
New Look, New FeaturesSubscribe to this blog RSS Feed
    You must be logged in and belong to this group to post to this forum.
    1 of 5
    Yermo
    13 years ago
    One of my best friends, Stacie, who is a partner at
    put together a new look for this site using some photos from my trip. It's now integrated and looks, at least under Firefox, like it's all working as it should. Please let me know if you run into problems or weirdnesses in other browers notably Internet Explorer.

While I was at it, in an attempt to make the site feel more alive, I expanded the photos support in the forum.

If you use the "Add Image" link on the Post or Reply box to upload a photo, that photo will now be included in the slideshow rotation on the homepage and will automatically get listed in the new
    section. (There is currently a bug in that section that you can't click through the images. I'm checking that out.)

So if you have any cool photos of bike trips, please post.

There's still endless tweaking left to do but progress is slowly being made.

As always, if you notice any problems, please let me know.
    2 of 5
    Ian
    13 years ago
    Looks better!

I don't see a link to the Member Photos page, other than in the above post. That's probably intentional.

Nice touch adding new photos to the slideshow on the homepage. If I only had some recent bike trip photos to share...
    3 of 5
    Yermo
    13 years ago
    yea, there are a couple of bugs I need to track down. I'll add it to the top menu at some point.

Also, at some point, I'll add a "photos" tab to the profiles so member can have all the photos they've posted in one spot.

Slowly but surely.
    4 of 5
    Yermo
    13 years ago
    Clearly you're going to have to go to Deal's Gap in May.
    5 of 5
    buffalo
    13 years ago
    Nice update--looks good!