Miles By Motorcycle
established 11 years ago
A Few Deals Gap 2010 picsSubscribe to this blog RSS Feed
    You must be logged in and belong to this group to post to this forum.
    1 of 8
    Yermo
    13 years ago
    2 of 8
    Yermo
    13 years ago
    On closer examination of the K100RS shots, it does seem like my center stand is lower than it used to be. I'm thinking maybe this is due to the Remus exhaust. I'm gonna have to look into it a bit further if I'm going to lean that bike over any more (i.e. go any faster through these turns ... I'm really not travelling all that fast in these photos contrary to appearances.)
    3 of 8
    Yermo
    13 years ago
    Then again, with the new Ohlins shock raising the rear a bit maybe it'll be a non-issue.
    4 of 8
    SprintKS
    13 years ago
    Looking very sporty!!! I hope to get back out there in May.
    5 of 8
    Yermo
    13 years ago
    @SprintKS What is this "hope" you speak of!?! There is no "hope", there is only "do"! We'll do our best to accommodate everyone's schedule, but I'm fairly certain that Angela is not going to let you off the hook for the May trip.

Then again, Josh and Duncan have started talking about trying to get their Ironbutt placards. And, what do you know, Kansas City is 1090 miles from here ...

Now you wouldn't want to force us to come out there to get you, now would you?
    6 of 8
    SprintKS
    13 years ago
    I stand corrected!! I mean I can't wait till May!

Actually, Angela once suggested I ride out and then she fly out to meet up. I was against the idea then, but now I kind of think it would be a lot of fun. Wish you all didn't live on the 'wrong' side of the gap then we could at least ride together for part of the trip.
    7 of 8
    Yermo
    13 years ago
    @SprintKS I wonder if we can't possibly swing something where you ride a slightly more northern direction and we meet you maybe for part of the Blue Ridge. It would add some mileage but would be alot of fun.
    8 of 8
    SprintKS
    13 years ago
    I'm sure we can figure something out. It would definitely be a good time. If Phil doesn't bring his KTM in May, then I won't bring mine either. That would open the door for this.