Miles By Motorcycle
established 11 years ago
Major formVista platform software update.Subscribe to this blog RSS Feed
    You must be logged in and belong to this group to post to this forum.
    1 of 1
    Yermo
    13 years ago
    So I've been working fast and furiously trying to expand the software that runs this site.

I'm sure this is probably going to break a bunch of stuff but I've just installed the latest code snapshot.

There are a number of new features, the biggest of which is the Facebook integration.

For more information on how I use Facebook here check out

Basically, if you're a Facebook user and want to participate here, just click on the Login Using Facebook button and you'll be in in a couple of clicks. Assuming it works the way I intend it to, it's pretty slick.

Another big change is that I've consolidated all the settings under the Settings menu in the upper right. This includes the email notification settings.

There is also now a concept of the Public Profile Page which is also settable from Settings. By default, for existing members, this will be your username. For instance, Duncan's profile is now available from .

Another change, for existing account holders, is that the login system is now "improved". The login is now a popup dialog which means you can now log in and will be deposited back on the page you were viewing. (assuming it all works as it should).

If you notice anything broken or for some reason can't log in, please contact me