Miles By Motorcycle
established 11 years ago
Bug FIxesSubscribe to this blog RSS Feed
    You must be logged in and belong to this group to post to this forum.
    1 of 4
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    Titles and Descriptions should now work correctly in uploaded photos. This addresses the bug reported by buffalo and AGrip where all photos uploaded were getting the title and description of the first one.

I have also improved handling of image when posting links. They should work much more reliably now. I've even added special handling for Open Graph Protocol specifically because Revzilla uses it extensively. 

For example, here's a link to the jacket I recently purchased for the #transamtrail trip.

Link #5399
    Yermo
    11 years ago

Alpinestars Cape Town Air Drystar Jacket - RevZilla

Purchase the Alpinestars Cape Town Air Drystar Jacket at RevZilla Motorsports. Get the best free shipping & exchange deal anywhere, no restock fees and the lowest prices -- guaranteed.

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/...

There are a huge number of other bugs and issues that I have to track down still. I got a bit distracted by accounting, family obligations, building the Mighty DR, experimenting with the new server and performance tweaks, and finally cleaning the garage. But I'm back to coding now. 

Performance issues are near the top of my list to fix. I'm also going to be starting on the maps Real Soon Now(tm).
    2 of 4
    buffalo
    11 years ago
    Not to add to the pile, but I just realized that for some reason, I'm getting double notifications. I.e., if someone replies to or comments on a thread I've posted in, I'll get two copies of the notification telling me. #bugs
    3 of 4
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    Thanks. That's actually one that I know about and will fix in the next round. I was hoping to get to it today but the link thing took longer than expected. 

I've also got to get the daily digest ported over, and there are a bunch of other things. Big system, long list of bugs.
    4 of 4
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    Here's the helmet I got for the trip:

Link #5422
    Yermo
    11 years ago

Arai XD-4 Helmet - Solid - RevZilla

Purchase the Arai XD-4 Helmet - Solid at RevZilla Motorsports. Get the best free shipping & exchange deal anywhere, no restock fees and the lowest prices -- guaranteed.

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/...