Miles By Motorcycle
established 11 years ago
guys ...Subscribe to this blog RSS Feed
    You must be logged in and belong to this group to post to this forum.
    1 of 5
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    ... this is a lot of work.

g'nite. I hope you all have a wonderful New Year.
    2 of 5
    buffalo
    11 years ago
    We know it is. Keep going though, because something cool is going to come out of all your hard work with the software.

Never hesitate to ask for help with testing, etc.. I'm sure any number of us would be glad to pitch in.

Here's hoping 2013 will be an even better riding year because of your hard work.
    3 of 5
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    Thanks Duncan. So do I.

I guess I'm beating myself up because I really wanted this initial release done by today at the latest. This latest round of browser issues has really slowed me down and is taking so many more hours than even my pessimistic self considered.
    4 of 5
    Ian
    11 years ago
    I think you mentioned already, but which browser or OS/browser combinations are causing the most trouble?

Anyway, January is coming. It's the slowest time of year for riding, so try not to sweat your internal deadline too much.

Happy New Year!
    5 of 5
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    Surprisingly, I'm running up against problems caused by the standards themselves not addressing this particular area well enough.

I'm working in Chrome right now. And even getting what I want to work in Chrome is proving to be rather challenging. I'm making progress but it's been a long slow slog: