Miles By Motorcycle
established 11 years ago
2012 Washington, DC Progressive International Motorcycle ShowSubscribe to this blog RSS Feed
    You must be logged in and belong to this group to post to this forum.
    1 of 50
    AGrip
    11 years ago
    So, who's up for going? I'm thinking that Saturday would be good, but any of the days could work for me.
    (I'm wondering if they meant 2013)

Here are some cheap tickets:
    2 of 50
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    I'm in. Most definitely. Saturday is probably the best day to go.
    3 of 50
    buffalo
    11 years ago
    I'm unlikely to miss it. I'm guessing Josh will probably show as well. Saturday's usually a good day too.
    4 of 50
    rshaug
    11 years ago
    Saturday would be good for me also
    5 of 50
    buffalo
    11 years ago
    OK, so it sounds like we're all up for Saturday.

Time window?
    6 of 50
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    I'd propose 11AM or so. Rob was mentioning maybe we could all get together for dinner later that evening which I think is an excellent idea.
    7 of 50
    rshaug
    11 years ago
    Yermo has been threatening me with Piratz for some time...maybe this will be that evening.
    8 of 50
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    uh oh ....
    9 of 50
    AGrip
    11 years ago
    Well, that could be interesting.
    10 of 50
    Yun Lung Yang
    11 years ago
    I'm game, not so sure about pirates though, but I'm adaptable.
    11 of 50
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    We could do dinner some place a bit more mainstream than Piratz. I'm sure we can find something that everyone will like.
    12 of 50
    buffalo
    11 years ago
    I'm sure Piratz would be fine. Downtown Silver Springs is pretty close by, with many good choices as well.
    13 of 50
    rshaug
    11 years ago
    If we end up in a "sure, I'll have another cabernet" situation I may have to camp in Yermo's driveway LOL
    14 of 50
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    If??

The "Guest and Gear Room" is at your disposal.
    15 of 50
    rshaug
    11 years ago
    Well now, that changes the entire complexion of the evening (Did I mention that I'm a bachelor that weekend??)

This could prove to be the "Night that Miles-by-Motorcycle went to the motorcycle show, had dinner, went out for drinks...AND THEN...created the 'Faster and Fastest' Movie Drinking Game" Known in future years as "The night the $*it got real"

LOL!
    16 of 50
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    Hmm. I do have the latest "Fastest" DVD .... and, of course, Long Way Round, Long Way Down, Dakar, ...
    17 of 50
    AGrip
    11 years ago
    Well, just so no one ends up in the hospital, I may have to chaperone.
    18 of 50
    rshaug
    11 years ago
    I had assumed so and probably an excellent idea... Just because the inmates are running the asylum doesn't mean it's not crazy fun.
    19 of 50
    rshaug
    11 years ago
    I'm thinking we all do a shot every time Ewan says "Rossi"
    20 of 50
    AGrip
    11 years ago
    Remember, zero hospital visits is the goal...
    21 of 50
    Yun Lung Yang
    11 years ago
    Didn't the Asian guy died in the f n f....
    22 of 50
    rshaug
    11 years ago
    That's worst case...LOL.
    23 of 50
    buffalo
    11 years ago
    So when and where are we meeting for the show? What time do we have in mind for the first annual MbyMC dinner, and where?

I ask, as we're now 3 days away
    24 of 50
    Yun Lung Yang
    11 years ago
    did everyone buy online? or are we going to buy when we get there. The tickets that is.

I have never order online before and the link is unknown to me. Just wondering
    25 of 50
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    There are probably better places but there's a link to buy tickets here: 1

Hours are 9:30 AM to 8PM. Since the plan is to have dinner together should be meet at the show after lunch? Say 1PM?

As for dinner i'm open to suggestions. We could always brave Piratz in SIlver Spring around 7:30 or maybe some place downtown.

Thoughts?