Miles By Motorcycle
established 11 years ago
Details, You know how I'm no good at them. Cap Design questionSubscribe to this blog RSS Feed
    You must be logged in and belong to this group to post to this forum.
    1 of 5
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    So Rob and I talked about baseball cap designs. He gave me some ideas.

I'm really don't have any background in this kind of thing but I've been futzing around with them.

Unless there's some compelling reason not to use them, I'm playing around with
    . Whats nice is that they have this store option where you can upload and mess with your design and they will then make them on demand.

They have a nice embroidered option for baseball caps and it looks like the M-BY-MC logo will work well with it.

Before I set the thing up I wanted to get some feedback. Unfortunately, they don't have an option of putting the M-BY-MC address on the back and the amount of room on the front is limited.

So I wanted to see what you guys think. This image from their design tool:

Thoughts? Want one? Want something different?

(What is stuff like this called anyway? Back in the day I've heard promotional materials referred to as swag, but now a days it looks like that word has a different meaning ...)
    2 of 5
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    Yun gave the design the thumbs up so I went ahead and requested they set it up for production. Once it's ready I'll post a link in the /stuff section.
    3 of 5
    John St John
    11 years ago
    That's "MUST HAVE" apparel.
    4 of 5
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    Hopefully the cap will be available by tomorrow. They take the logo and convert it into embroidery instructions.

I haven't seen a physical copy yet but I'm hoping the quality turns out well.
    5 of 5
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    So I just got word they were unable to convert the design to embroidery because of the details being too fine.

I'll futz with it and see if I can come up with something.