Miles By Motorcycle
established 11 years ago
Total Control Track DaySubscribe to this blog RSS Feed
    You must be logged in and belong to this group to post to this forum.
    1 of 3
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    Just throwing this out there, but I asked Tracy about the Total Control Track day.

They are still trying to decide which track to bring it to; contenders are VIR and Summit.

So I asked him, if I'm able to direct a number of riders his way could we influence the decision towards Summit.

He said an unqualified "yes". I suspect they'll be making a decision some time next year.

Need ... more ... members.

Total Control on a track would be a blast.
    2 of 3
    rshaug
    11 years ago
    VIR...VIR..VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR..VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR..VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR..VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR..VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR..VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR..VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR..VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR..VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR..VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR..VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR..VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR..VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR..VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR..VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR..VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR..VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR..VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR..VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR..VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR..VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR..VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR..VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR..VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR..VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR...VIR..VIR...VIR...VIR...

Just a thought
    3 of 3
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    LAUGH.

But it's so much harder to get people to go to VIR ... look at all the trouble I have trying to get people to go to Summit ...

hmmm.