Miles By Motorcycle
established 11 years ago
Swag?Subscribe to this blog RSS Feed
    You must be logged in and belong to this group to post to this forum.
    1 of 8
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    So the question of M-BY-MC swag has come up.

I'm not much of a "wear a logo" kind of guy, but how many of you guys would like an M-BY-MC t-shirt?

Or something else?

Any thoughts on SWAG?
    2 of 8
    rshaug
    11 years ago
    "I'm not much of a "wear a logo" kind of guy" Really? Hadn't picked up on that at all. A nice black ball cap with the M-b-M logo would be cool. We all get helmet head and it would make for a nice cover.
    3 of 8
    Yun Lung Yang
    11 years ago
    I agree. T shirt would be hard to have everyone wearing it at the same time. I think the logo needs to be blend to affix to hat. If we just slap it on the hat it will look very amateurish since the logo is encapsulated around a oval. On a large item with contrast it looks okay cause it wouldn't color wash the object. On small items it would look tacky because it would overwhelm the hat. Just my 2 cents. I don't know if that makes any sense
    4 of 8
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    Good points.

I was thinking of removing the border of the logo for the hat. I've got a few people I think that might be able to help design a few items.
    5 of 8
    rshaug
    11 years ago
    Take the logo itself, minus the oval border of course, and stich it in white on a black background. Would look good.
    6 of 8
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    That's a very good idea. I will give that a try.
    7 of 8
    rshaug
    11 years ago
    I can whip up some graphics options of it if you want...if you e-mail me the highest resolution copies you have of the logo I can recolor and format it appropriately in several iterations.
    8 of 8
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    That'd be awesome.

I have the source illustrator file which we should work from. I just checked and the latest version of inkscape seems to import the file just fine.

I'll send the file to you.