Miles By Motorcycle
established 11 years ago
There will be riding this SundaySubscribe to this blog RSS Feed
    You must be logged in and belong to this group to post to this forum.
    1 of 10
    jpcfjr
    11 years ago
    My current plan is to get to my brother in law's vineyard in Calvert County. From my house it's a cool ride down to Fredericksburg and then back roads east to southern MD.

There will be a lunch involved as well.

I'm open to other suggestions too.
    Who's in?
    2 of 10
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    I think I'd like to join but I'd want to meet you somewhere along the way. (Damn, I really really need to finish up the maps thing so we could mark the route and meeting points on a map right here ... it's coming .... )
    3 of 10
    buffalo
    11 years ago
    There is a chance I may be able to join this--where will you be and when?
    4 of 10
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    Not sure at this time. It's up to Josh. I was thinking we could meet him near the 301 bridge somewhere.

Not sure about the time. Probably early-ish I would think. Yun's going.

It's supposed to be gorgeous weather tomorrow.
    5 of 10
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    Yun also reminded me to installed the %!@#!@#% headset unit ... which I guess I will do.

Maybe you and Yun can talk Josh into getting one and then I can curse in my helmet while listening to all of you.
    6 of 10
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    It seems like a number of people want to join us given the weather is going to be fantastic tomorrow.

So Josh, if we have a larger group not all of us need to go to the vineyard. Are there any Starbucks in the area down there?
    7 of 10
    jpcfjr
    11 years ago
    The vineyard will be a very quick stop if at all. We can head towards Solomon's for a bite to eat maybe.
    8 of 10
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    That sounds really good.

If past performance is any indication of future returns, we're likely to run late but I will try to get the show on the road as close to 10:30 as we can. We'll text you once we're under way.

ETA around noon.

According to google there are no starbucks in Newburg, which is a tragedy.
    9 of 10
    jpcfjr
    11 years ago
    Soooooooo, apparently there will NOT be riding today. $&@#ing rain.
    10 of 10
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    yea. When I checked the forecast yesterday it was on the order of a 10% chance of precipitation. That jumped to 85% for around noon today.

Yea, sucks.