Miles By Motorcycle
established 11 years ago
M-BY-MC Swag? Subscribe to this blog RSS Feed
    You must be logged in and belong to this group to post to this forum.
    1 of 3
    Yermo
    11 years ago
    On Facebook today, 1 ) Sean asked if I had any M-BY-MC shirts or hats for sale.

I'm not currently selling them, but I do have the performance vinyl stickers Phaedon printed up for me.

So this raises a question. I'm not much of a swag guy so it never dawned on me to ask.

What kind of M-BY-MC items would any of you guys want to buy?

Coffee Mug? (I guess that's a given)

Sean suggested a flask, which I thought given our recent Deal's Gap trips, makes a huge amount of sense.

T-Shirts? Hats?

One of the things I want to explore doing once I get this whole maps thing finished is see if there's a way to create coffee table books out of them.

Any other thoughts of what you guys might actually want to spend money on? (if at all?)
    2 of 3
    Ian
    11 years ago
    T-shirts and caps are the logical choice. We can all use them and could all probably use a nice new one at any given time. Coffee mug? Sure, but most of us have more coffee mugs than we need and the damn things last forever.

In the old days, people used to sew patches onto their jackets. I suppose that's passe now. In the Ducati universe, some businesses have sidestand plates bearing their name, but that's because Ducatis don't have centerstands, unlike the bikes all you guys ride.
    3 of 3
    buffalo
    11 years ago
    Yeah, I'd have to agree with Ian--go for the obvious stuff first--t-shirts (talk to Nickerson), caps, coffee mugs, stickers, keyfobs.