Miles By Motorcycle
established 11 years ago
Mid-Ohio Vintage Motorcycle WeekendSubscribe to this blog RSS Feed
    You must be logged in and belong to this group to post to this forum.
    1 of 3
    chaserkeywest
    13 years ago
    Last weekend I was at the Mid-Ohio race track located in Lexington Ohio , between Columbus and Mansfield.

Great AMA amatuer racing on everything from Indians to BSA's to old Ducati's spewing parts and old motorcycle nuts down the track!

But the flee market with bikes and bike parts and the characters that collect there every year is what brings me back.

I love the old bikes.....had them but don't want to be their Daddy anymore.

Nothing like looking at a 50's Ariel 4 Square that is Better than new and valued at well over $45,000

Couldnt actually ride it!

Belongs in your bed room with Alessa Keys and a Martini!

Anyway the show is one late July Weekend every year and worth a ride in and South Eastern Ohio is a great Amish Farm Road ride to boot.....
    2 of 3
    jpcfjr
    13 years ago
    Are you back to Vienna?

Sounds like great fun. I don't car for old stuff either. THESE are the good old days of vehicle ownership IMHO.
    3 of 3
    chaserkeywest
    13 years ago
    No I'm in N.E. Ohio ....wishing it was cooler
    Probably go down to Mid-Ohio track next weekend for amateur sports car racing just for the day.

I am planning a trip up through New England and Montreal in September to leaf peek and maybe a peek at Leather Mini Skirts in Montreal!

I want to do the Lee Parks DoDa the end of the first week in October in Akron......if they have the minimum number of riders.